Conditions we treat:
We provide a range of services and treat a variety of conditions.
– Glasses and Contact Lenses
– Diabetic Retinopathy Evaluation
– Macular Degeneration Evaluation
– LASIK Evaluation
– Plaquenil Toxicity Screening
– Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery
– Multifocal Intraocular Lenses
– Toric Intraocular Lenses
– Dropless Cataract Surgery
– Corneal Abrasions/Ulcers
– Recurrent Erosion Syndrome
– Salzmann’s Nodules
– Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
– Sjogren’s Syndrome
– Blepharitis/Ocular Rosacea
– Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery
– Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT)
– Laser Peripheral Iridotomy for Narrow Angles
– Trabeculoplasty and Tube Shunts
ALL YOUR EYECARE NEEDS
Glaucoma is a condition where the pressure in the eye is too high and can lead to damage to the optic nerve. This results in the slow loss of peripheral vision that usually occurs over many years. In severe cases, glaucoma can cause central vision loss and blindness. Since the nerve tissue is affected by glaucoma, the vision loss is permanent.
Dr. Omar Chaudhary is a fellowship trained specialist that has expertise in treatment of corneal and other external diseases. He is well versed in different treatment options including medical therapy, punctal plugs, bandage and therapeutic contact lenses, amniotic membrane transplantation, and superficial keratectomy with corneal burring.